Please sign up at your first OB visit using information contained in your new OB packet.
Early Pregnancy: How to have a happy, healthy pregnancy (FREE)
Take this class as soon as possible.
Everything you really need to know, even if this is not your first baby.
Expectant fathers or partners are encouraged to attend!
– Feeling good/managing the discomforts of pregnancy
– What to eat
– Safe and effective exercise
– Sex and pregnancy
Prenatal Breastfeeding: Get ready before delivery (FREE)
Ideal timing for this class is at the beginning of the 7th month/32 weeks.
Everyone has an opinion about the best way to feed babies.
Empower yourself with information in this class to decide YOUR best way to feed YOUR baby. There’s a lot to know, and the baby doesn’t always know it.
Expectant fathers/partners are encouraged to attend! There’s special information about your role in nourishing your newborn.
– Before you deliver—preparing to breastfeed
– Getting off to a successful start
– Self-care for nursing mothers
– Potential problems and how to deal with them
– Finding the best breast pump for you
– Safe storage of milk
– Working while breastfeeding
Completion of this class connects you to:
FREE Breastfeeding support manual
FREE 24/7 access to lactation support
Prepared Childbirth—Delivery from start to finish ($60/4-class series)
Sign up as soon as possible—this class fills up quickly!
This is a small group experience once per week for four weeks. Each session builds on the previous one, so it’s important to commit to all four classes.
– Tips for a positive delivery experience
– Common concerns and how to handle them
– How to tell if it’s labor
– Physical and emotional aspects of labor and delivery
– Managing contractions (with AND without pain medication)
– Epidurals and other pain medications – knowing your options
– Cesarean section (C-section)
– Role of the coach/support person – how to be helpful
– Survival strategies for new parents